This report helps to analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Online Travel Sales To Residents in Norway
Online travel sales to residents in Norway grew by 6% in current value terms in 2017 to reach NOK61.1 billion. The near-ubiquitous role of the internet in the daily lives of consumers in Norway remained the main factor driving the positive development of this category. Booking holidays and other travel-related services online has become the norm for most consumers in recent years, as evidenced by continuous declines in offline current value sales across the majority of travel categories during t…
Get a PDF Sample of Report at: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/1004100 .
Online Travel Sales to Residents in Norway report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest market size data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new legislative, technology or pricing issues. Background information on disposable income, annual leave and holiday taking habits is also included. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Airlines Direct Online Sales to Residents, Car Rental Direct Online Sales to Residents, Lodging Direct Online Sales to Residents, Online Travel Agencies Sales to Residents, Other Direct Online Sales to Residents, Other Transport Direct Online Sales to Residents, Other Travel Intermediaries Online Sales to Residents.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Online Travel Sales to Residents market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
To Browse the Entire Report, Visit : http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/online-travel-sales-to-residents-in-norway .
No. of Report Pages: 13
Some Major Points Covered In List Of Tables:
Mobile Travel Sales To Residents
- Table 1 Online Travel Sales to Residents: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Mobile Travel Sales to Residents: Value 2012-2017
- Table 3 Forecast Online Travel Sales to Residents: Value 2017-2022
- Table 4 Forecast Mobile Travel Sales to Residents: Value 2017-2022
- Weak Krone Makes Norway A More Affordable Travel Destination
- Online Transactions Continue To Gain Ground in Norwegian Travel
- Scheduled Airlines Struggle To Compete With Low Cost Carriers
- Development of Travel-related Mobile Apps Increasingly Evident in 2017
- Forecast Period Outlook for Travel in Norway Remains Broadly Positive
Summary 1 Destination Norway: SWOT
- Table 5 Annual Leave: Volume 2012-2017
- Table 6 Travellers by Age: Number of People 2012-2017
- Table 7 Seasonality: Number of People 2012-2017
- Table 8 Leisure Outbound Demographics: Number of Trips 2012-2017
- Table 9 Other Transport Sales: Value 2012-2017
Place a Purchase Order for this Market Report at: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/1004100 .
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/orbis-research