This report helps to analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Eye Care in the US
Standard eye care in the US continued to be dominated by products for dry eye in 2017, with these further gaining value share over the review period. Sales were driven by multiple factors, including demographic trends, environmental issues and technology usage. Dry eye is a result of the natural ageing process and according to Euromonitor International estimates, the share of consumers aged 65 and above rose from 14% to 16% of the US population over 2012-2017. By 2022, this age group will accoun…
Get a PDF Sample of Report at: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2007292
Eye Care in USA report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Allergy Eye Care, Standard Eye Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Eye Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
To Browse the Entire Report, Visit : http://orbisresearch.com/reports/index/eye-care-in-the-us
No. of Report Pages: 21
Some Major Points Covered In List Of Tables:
Conditions Accompanying Ageing Call for More Dry Eye Remedies
Eyes Have Difficulty Adjusting To Modern Lifestyles
Alcon Remains the Leading Player in Eye Care
Allergan Integrates Natural Ingredients Into Traditional Products
- Table 1 Sales of Eye Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Eye Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Standard Eye Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 Sales of Standard Eye Care by Positioning: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Eye Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Eye Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Eye Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Eye Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Consumer Health Products Remain Popular in the US As Lifestyles and Demographics Dictate the Success of Various Categories
- Changing Lifestyles Provide A Roadmap for Success in Consumer Health
- Competition Is Fierce in A Fragmented Consumer Health Market
- the Power of the Internet Derives From Convenience, Choice and Customisation
- the Health Conditions Which Accompany Ageing Are Central To Future Demand
- Table 9 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
Place a Purchase Order for this Market Report at: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/2007292
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/orbis-research