Latest Report Available at Orbis Research Luxury Jewellery Market provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics and a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining industry growth.
Despite the economic slowdown in 2016, demand for luxury jewellery continued, driven mainly by more affordable luxury costume jewellery. In terms of luxury fine jewellery, consistent demand for wedding-related items maintained sales of diamonds, couple rings and gold jewellery, etc. At the same time, the strength of the international gold price encouraged people to store gold jewellery.
Get a PDF Sample of Report at: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2022392
Luxury Jewellery in China report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Luxury Jewellery market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Luxury Jewellery retailing along with the development of consumers’ shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change
Product coverage: Luxury Costume Jewellery, Luxury Fine Jewellery.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Luxury Jewellery market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
To Browse the Entire Report, Visit : http://orbisresearch.com/reports/index/luxury-jewellery-in-china
No. of Report Pages: 24
Some Points Covered In List Of Tables:
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Luxury Jewellery by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 2 Sales of Luxury Jewellery by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Jewellery: % Value 2011-2015
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Jewellery: % Value 2012-2015
- Table 5 Distribution of Luxury Jewellery by Format: % Value 2011-2016
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Luxury Jewellery by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Luxury Jewellery by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton SA in Luxury Goods (china)
- Strategic Direction
- Summary 1 LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton SA: Key Facts
- Internet Strategy
- Summary 2 LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton SA: Internet Sales 2015-2016
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 3 LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton SA: Luxury Brands by Category 2016
- Summary 4 LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton SA: Luxury Brands by Category 2016
Got any Query? Feel free to ask us at : http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2022392
- Overall Steady Performance Amid Unfavourable Market Environment
- Uneven Development Among Varied Market Categories in Luxury Goods
- Sophisticated Consumers Seek Niche Luxury Brands
- Store-based Retailing Prevails While Internet Retailing Enjoys Faster Growth
- Steady Value Growth Is Expected Over the Forecast Period
Key Trends and Developments
- Brexit Impacts Domestic Consumption of Luxury Goods in China
- Consumers Are Increasingly Young in the Luxury Goods Market
- Closure of Luxury Brand Specialist Stores Continues
- Cross-border and Vertical E-commerce Boosts Internet Retailing
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/orbis-research